Mizuho Securities Starts QEP Resources (QEP) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "The turn in sentiment in QEP shares remains in the early stages, and we urge investors to put fresh eyes on a mid cap, oily producer likely to have a more focused portfolio in '17. We see few Permian-levered names trading at less than QEP's 6.9x 2017E EV/EBITDA. Management has been candid that it wants to rationalize the portfolio, and a sale of Wyoming's Pinedale field for $1 billion or more could be a transformative event funding steeper oil growth through the end of the decade."
Shares of QEP Resources closed at $18.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts Liberty Global (LBTYA) at Equalweight
- Barclays Upgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Unilever ADR (UL) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!