Mizuho Securities Starts QEP Resources (QEP) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "The turn in sentiment in QEP shares remains in the early stages, and we urge investors to put fresh eyes on a mid cap, oily producer likely to have a more focused portfolio in '17. We see few Permian-levered names trading at less than QEP's 6.9x 2017E EV/EBITDA. Management has been candid that it wants to rationalize the portfolio, and a sale of Wyoming's Pinedale field for $1 billion or more could be a transformative event funding steeper oil growth through the end of the decade."
Shares of QEP Resources closed at $18.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!