Mizuho Securities Starts QEP Resources (QEP) at Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on QEP Resources (NYSE: QEP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "The turn in sentiment in QEP shares remains in the early stages, and we urge investors to put fresh eyes on a mid cap, oily producer likely to have a more focused portfolio in '17. We see few Permian-levered names trading at less than QEP's 6.9x 2017E EV/EBITDA. Management has been candid that it wants to rationalize the portfolio, and a sale of Wyoming's Pinedale field for $1 billion or more could be a transformative event funding steeper oil growth through the end of the decade."
Shares of QEP Resources closed at $18.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Starts Mylan (MYL) at Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!