Mizuho Securities Starts Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) at Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: NBLX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $33.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "NBLX is a crude oil, natural gas and water services pipeline MLP offering an attractive value proposition of a 5.4% yield and 20% growth, in our view. Combining strategically located transportation and storage assets in DJ and Permian Basins, integration with investment grade parent Noble Energy's drilling program, diverse, fee-based cash flows backed by long-term contracts, organic projects, relatively large dropdown inventory and solid balance sheet, NBLX is well-positioned to post high growth amid gradually improving oil fundamentals, in our opinion."
Shares of Noble Midstream Partners LP closed at $27.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!