Mizuho Securities Starts Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) at Buy
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: NBLX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $33.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "NBLX is a crude oil, natural gas and water services pipeline MLP offering an attractive value proposition of a 5.4% yield and 20% growth, in our view. Combining strategically located transportation and storage assets in DJ and Permian Basins, integration with investment grade parent Noble Energy's drilling program, diverse, fee-based cash flows backed by long-term contracts, organic projects, relatively large dropdown inventory and solid balance sheet, NBLX is well-positioned to post high growth amid gradually improving oil fundamentals, in our opinion."
Shares of Noble Midstream Partners LP closed at $27.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to $37
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!