Mizuho Securities Starts Microchip Technology (MCHP) at Neutral
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $67.00.
Analyst Vijay Rakesh commented, "MCHP has executed well, and organic growth and a solid M&A strategy that has delivered stable earnings and FCF growth. However, we believe a quickly consolidating semiconductor market implies fewer M&A targets remain, while a predominant position in 8-bit/16-bit MCUs is a L-T drag. Initiating with a Neutral rating and $67 price target."
Shares of Microchip Technology closed at $61.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Remains Sidelined on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!