Mizuho Securities Starts EastGroup Properties (EGP) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $83.00.
Analyst Richard Anderson commented, "Small Sunbelt player, with possible upside (thematically and fundamentally) as e-commerce closes in on the typical EGP “last-mile” footprint. EGP’s recent history of significant underperformance (2014 and 2015) also provides a measure of support for alpha generation from here, aided by the best dividend track-record of the three. EGP is also small enough to be considered a relatively edible M&A target, particularly for suitors looking to play the increasing demand of same-day delivery (average building size is 110ksf). We see this move by industrial users to locations closer to population centers as an environmental change that, in some ways, has fallen right into EGP’s lap. Low trading liquidity may make EGP stock a non-starter for certain large institutional investors, as we point out in greater detail in the Valuation comments at the end of this report."
Shares of EastGroup Properties closed at $73.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Quest Diagnostics (DGX) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!