Mizuho Securities Starts EastGroup Properties (EGP) at Buy
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $83.00.
Analyst Richard Anderson commented, "Small Sunbelt player, with possible upside (thematically and fundamentally) as e-commerce closes in on the typical EGP “last-mile” footprint. EGP’s recent history of significant underperformance (2014 and 2015) also provides a measure of support for alpha generation from here, aided by the best dividend track-record of the three. EGP is also small enough to be considered a relatively edible M&A target, particularly for suitors looking to play the increasing demand of same-day delivery (average building size is 110ksf). We see this move by industrial users to locations closer to population centers as an environmental change that, in some ways, has fallen right into EGP’s lap. Low trading liquidity may make EGP stock a non-starter for certain large institutional investors, as we point out in greater detail in the Valuation comments at the end of this report."
Shares of EastGroup Properties closed at $73.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $95 at Nomura But Remains Sidelined
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!