Mizuho Securities Downgrades Mednax (MD) to Neutral Following Trump Victory
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Mednax (NYSE: MD) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $64.00 following Trump win.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We are downgrading our ACA vulnerable stocks (UHS, AMSG and MD) to Buy from Neutral given President-elect Trump's pledge to repeal and replace Obamacare. Even though it is yet seen if he will be able to claw back an entitlement as big as Obamacare, the fear itself will weigh on valuations and, as a result, we no believe these stocks can outperform until we receive clarity on his true intentions."
Shares of Mednax closed at $63.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Mednax (MD) at Neutral
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!