Mizuho Securities Downgrades Mednax (MD) to Neutral Following Trump Victory
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities downgraded Mednax (NYSE: MD) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $64.00 following Trump win.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We are downgrading our ACA vulnerable stocks (UHS, AMSG and MD) to Buy from Neutral given President-elect Trump's pledge to repeal and replace Obamacare. Even though it is yet seen if he will be able to claw back an entitlement as big as Obamacare, the fear itself will weigh on valuations and, as a result, we no believe these stocks can outperform until we receive clarity on his true intentions."
Shares of Mednax closed at $63.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
- RBC Capital Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Underperform, $1 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!