Mizuho Boosts PT on Clovis Oncology (CLVS) to $23 Following Rucaparib NDA Approval
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho boosts its price taget on Neutral-rated Clovis Oncology (Nasdaq: CLVS) from $15 to $23 after the company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted Clovis’ New Drug Application (NDA) for accelerated approval of rucaparib and granted priority review status to the application with a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) date of February 23, 2017.
The firm commented,
We're becoming more positive on the name, especially with M&A news flow making the headlines. However, with a number of competitive PARP data releases coming up, and relatively limited data from CLVS before a late February PDUFA date, we stay Neutral.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcobra (ADHD) PT Cut to $1.50 at Piper Jaffray as MDX P3 Misses
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bio-Rad Labs (BIO) at Hold
- Barclays Downgrades Xilinx (XLNX) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!