Micron Technology (MU): DRAM Appears To Be Tracking Ahead Of Consensus - Mizuho
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) after DRAMeXchange stated that SepQ/DecQ DRAM pricing could be up 9%/13% q/q, versus flat to down 4% q/q consensus. The analyst's DRAM ASP estimates for are for an increase of ~3-4% q/q.
No change to the price target of $20.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $16.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!