Micron Technology (MU): DRAM Appears To Be Tracking Ahead Of Consensus - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) after DRAMeXchange stated that SepQ/DecQ DRAM pricing could be up 9%/13% q/q, versus flat to down 4% q/q consensus. The analyst's DRAM ASP estimates for are for an increase of ~3-4% q/q.
No change to the price target of $20.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $16.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Pepsi (PEP) to $122; Reiterates Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $100 Following Customer Checks
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on BlackBerry (BBRY) to $8.50 Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!