Micron Technology (MU): DRAM Appears To Be Tracking Ahead Of Consensus - Mizuho
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) after DRAMeXchange stated that SepQ/DecQ DRAM pricing could be up 9%/13% q/q, versus flat to down 4% q/q consensus. The analyst's DRAM ASP estimates for are for an increase of ~3-4% q/q.
No change to the price target of $20.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $16.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Brinker Int'l (EAT) to Underweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Upgrades MSC Industrial (MSM) to Neutral, Sees "Green Shoots Of A Recovery"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!