Micron Technology (MU): DRAM Appears To Be Tracking Ahead Of Consensus - Mizuho
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) after DRAMeXchange stated that SepQ/DecQ DRAM pricing could be up 9%/13% q/q, versus flat to down 4% q/q consensus. The analyst's DRAM ASP estimates for are for an increase of ~3-4% q/q.
No change to the price target of $20.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $16.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Southwestern Energy (SWN) to $14
- FBR Capital Upgrades Access National Corp. (ANCX) to Outperform Following Middleburg Financial Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!