Match Group (MTCH): Tinder Expected To Continue To Drive Growth - Suntrust
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst, Bob Peck, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) and raised his price target to $20 from $18 ahead of 3Q earnings that are likely to be supported by continuing growth in Tinder.
Points to remember:
1) likely continued growth in paid member counts (PMCs) led by Tinder, PlentyOfFish, and ongoing turnaround at Match
2) y/y improvement in margins for both dating and non-dating to ~34% even with increased costs and shift of expenses from 2Q to 3Q
3) continued improvement of mobile conversion strengthening turnaround story of legacy sites,
4) potentially ongoing FX headwinds impacting 25% of revenues, primarily denominated in Euro and Pound, which the company likely does not hedges.
Shares of Match Group closed at $17.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!