Match Group (MTCH): Tinder Expected To Continue To Drive Growth - Suntrust
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst, Bob Peck, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH) and raised his price target to $20 from $18 ahead of 3Q earnings that are likely to be supported by continuing growth in Tinder.
Points to remember:
1) likely continued growth in paid member counts (PMCs) led by Tinder, PlentyOfFish, and ongoing turnaround at Match
2) y/y improvement in margins for both dating and non-dating to ~34% even with increased costs and shift of expenses from 2Q to 3Q
3) continued improvement of mobile conversion strengthening turnaround story of legacy sites,
4) potentially ongoing FX headwinds impacting 25% of revenues, primarily denominated in Euro and Pound, which the company likely does not hedges.
Shares of Match Group closed at $17.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades Under Armour, Inc. (UA) to Market Perform
- Stifel Positive on Vertex (VRTX) as Triple Combo Moves Forward; PT Trimmed to $108
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Capital One Financial (COF) Following EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!