Leerink Positive on Array BioPharma (ARRY) Following ARRY-797 Phase 2 Update
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink affirms Array BioPharma (Nasdaq: ARRY) at Outperform with a price target of $6 after the company announced results from a Phase 2 study of ARRY-797, an oral, selective p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitor, in patients with lamin A/C-related dilated cardiomyopathy (LMNA-related DCM), a rare, degenerative cardiovascular disease caused by mutations in the LMNA gene and characterized by poor prognosis.
The firm commented on Tuesday:
ARRY presented data from its Phase II trial of ARRY-797 (MAPK inhibitor) in patients with lamin A/C-related dilated cardiomyopathy (LMNA-DCM), a rare genetic cause of heart failure at the European Society of Cardiology Congress (ESC) in Rome, Italy. The data, in our view, look very intriguing, but early to us and warrants further study of the drug in this large orphan indication which is presently not reflected in our and the Street's valuation of ARRY shares. Mgmt noted it is evaluating different options to advance ARRY-797 either on its own, partnering, or creating a separate company based on this asset. Next up, results from the upcoming COLUMBUS trial of ARRY's proprietary MEK and BRAF inhibitors represent a potential near-term source of upside if positive while the recently initiated Ph III trial in colorectal cancer and ARRY's early stage pipeline are longer-term value drivers not currently reflected in the stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Generics File Against New Teva Pharma (TEVA) Copaxone 40MG Patent - Evercore ISI
- BTIG Says Synergy's (SGYP) Trulance Low Incidence of Side Effects the Key Differentiator
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!