Leerink Partners Upgrades Allscripts (MDRX) to Outperform; Core Fundamentals Improving
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners upgraded Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $17.00 (from $16.00), saying the core fundamentals are improving significantly.
Analyst David Larsen commented, "We are upgrading shares of MDRX to OP. We believe that the core fundamentals of Allscripts are improving significantly as evidenced by TouchWorks and Sunrise ranking #1 in Black Book in 2016, our channel checks through MEDACorp and other sources have come back positive, bookings have grown consistently on a y/y basis in 6 of the past 6 quarters, we expect adjusted EPS to grow by over 20% y/y in 2016E and 2017E, and we believe that MDRX is becoming a more attractive acquisition candidate. In our view the recent deal with Optum shows that the quality of the product and longer-term vision of MDRX have improved substantially over the past few years. Upgrade to Outperform, PT to $17 (from $16).
Shares of Allscripts closed at $12.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Separating From The Pack - Wedbush
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!