KeyBanc Upgrades Ritchie Bros (RBA) to Overweight
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc upgraded Ritchie Bros (NYSE: RBA) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $34. Analyst Joe Box thinks the company's Q2 miss creates a buying opportunity.
"We are upgrading RBA to OW from SW and introducing a $34 price target as we believe cost headwinds in 2Q16 were transitory and its LT strategic plan positions the Company to capitalize on potential non-res construction cyclical weakness that seems imminent. Therefore, we view the recent pullback as an opportunistic entry point, especially in the context of attractive valuation," said Box.
Shares of Ritchie Bros closed at $28.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Updates Model on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of Anticipated Reporting Changes
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT Raised to $46 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!