KeyBanc Starts Houston Wire & Cable (HWCC) at Sector Weight
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Houston Wire & Cable (NASDAQ: HWCC) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Ryan Cieslak sees balanced risk-reward.
"We initiate coverage of HWCC with a Sector Weight rating. HWCC screens well with respect to our broader distributor thesis, including its niche market position and network capabilities. These dynamics, combined with a runway to “scaleup”, expand its product lines and penetrate adjacent markets create an intriguing small-cap distributor story with leverage to a pending oil & gas (one-third of sales) and broader industrial recovery. That said, NT earnings visibility remains limited and impacted by cyclical longer-cycle project spending and ongoing oil & gas uncertainty. Combined with more elevated balance sheet leverage, we view the risk/reward as appropriately balanced at current levels," said the analyst.
Shares of Houston Wire & Cable closed at $6.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!