KeyBanc Starts Houston Wire & Cable (HWCC) at Sector Weight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc initiated coverage on Houston Wire & Cable (NASDAQ: HWCC) with a Sector Weight rating. Analyst Ryan Cieslak sees balanced risk-reward.
"We initiate coverage of HWCC with a Sector Weight rating. HWCC screens well with respect to our broader distributor thesis, including its niche market position and network capabilities. These dynamics, combined with a runway to “scaleup”, expand its product lines and penetrate adjacent markets create an intriguing small-cap distributor story with leverage to a pending oil & gas (one-third of sales) and broader industrial recovery. That said, NT earnings visibility remains limited and impacted by cyclical longer-cycle project spending and ongoing oil & gas uncertainty. Combined with more elevated balance sheet leverage, we view the risk/reward as appropriately balanced at current levels," said the analyst.
Shares of Houston Wire & Cable closed at $6.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!