KeyBanc Downgrades Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) to Sector Weight
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc downgraded Kratos Defense & Security (NASDAQ: KTOS) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analyst Michael F. Ciarmoli noted recent gains.
"KTOS shares have surged 66% since reporting 2Q16 results (S&P 500 up 0.4% over the same time period) as solid results, a guidance lift, and increased optimism surrounding recent unmanned contract wins have provided much needed momentum. In the near term, we do believe management will look to shift its focus more towards its core assets of unmanned, satellite, and microwave capabilities, which we view as a positive, but we also believe the Company is entering a 'show me' period as execution on key contract wins, expense spending, EBITDA generation, and overall execution will be paramount," said the analyst.
Shares of Kratos Defense & Security closed at $7.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!