KeyBanc Downgrades Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) to Sector Weight
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Kratos Defense & Security (NASDAQ: KTOS) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analyst Michael F. Ciarmoli noted recent gains.
"KTOS shares have surged 66% since reporting 2Q16 results (S&P 500 up 0.4% over the same time period) as solid results, a guidance lift, and increased optimism surrounding recent unmanned contract wins have provided much needed momentum. In the near term, we do believe management will look to shift its focus more towards its core assets of unmanned, satellite, and microwave capabilities, which we view as a positive, but we also believe the Company is entering a 'show me' period as execution on key contract wins, expense spending, EBITDA generation, and overall execution will be paramount," said the analyst.
Shares of Kratos Defense & Security closed at $7.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on Ambarella (AMBA) Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!