KeyBanc Downgrades Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) to Sector Weight
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc downgraded Kratos Defense & Security (NASDAQ: KTOS) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analyst Michael F. Ciarmoli noted recent gains.
"KTOS shares have surged 66% since reporting 2Q16 results (S&P 500 up 0.4% over the same time period) as solid results, a guidance lift, and increased optimism surrounding recent unmanned contract wins have provided much needed momentum. In the near term, we do believe management will look to shift its focus more towards its core assets of unmanned, satellite, and microwave capabilities, which we view as a positive, but we also believe the Company is entering a 'show me' period as execution on key contract wins, expense spending, EBITDA generation, and overall execution will be paramount," said the analyst.
Shares of Kratos Defense & Security closed at $7.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!