Jefferies Upgrades Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) to Buy; CRISPR Technology seen as Transformative
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $33.00, calling CRISPR technology transformative.
Analyst Gena Wang commetned, "NTLA issued 2Q16 earnings release and ended the quarter with sufficient cash ($301M) to support operation through 2020. We continue to see CRISPR/Cas9 as a transformative gene-editing technology and the upcoming data presentation at CSL (Aug 17-20) could provide potential upside with initial preclinical proof of concept for LNP liver delivery of CRISPR/Cas9. Our PT remain unchanged but upgrade to Buy given recent stock pullback."
Shares of Intellia Therapeutics closed at $17.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- Community Health Systems (CYH): Cutting PT After 3rd Miss In A Row - Jefferies
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!