Jefferies Upgrades Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) to Buy; CRISPR Technology seen as Transformative
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $33.00, calling CRISPR technology transformative.
Analyst Gena Wang commetned, "NTLA issued 2Q16 earnings release and ended the quarter with sufficient cash ($301M) to support operation through 2020. We continue to see CRISPR/Cas9 as a transformative gene-editing technology and the upcoming data presentation at CSL (Aug 17-20) could provide potential upside with initial preclinical proof of concept for LNP liver delivery of CRISPR/Cas9. Our PT remain unchanged but upgrade to Buy given recent stock pullback."
Shares of Intellia Therapeutics closed at $17.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Re-Values Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Following Spin-Offs & Reverse Stock Split
- Alcobra (ADHD) PT Cut to $1.50 at Piper Jaffray as MDX P3 Misses
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Verisk Analytics (VRSK) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!