Jefferies Upgrades Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) to Buy; CRISPR Technology seen as Transformative
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $33.00, calling CRISPR technology transformative.
Analyst Gena Wang commetned, "NTLA issued 2Q16 earnings release and ended the quarter with sufficient cash ($301M) to support operation through 2020. We continue to see CRISPR/Cas9 as a transformative gene-editing technology and the upcoming data presentation at CSL (Aug 17-20) could provide potential upside with initial preclinical proof of concept for LNP liver delivery of CRISPR/Cas9. Our PT remain unchanged but upgrade to Buy given recent stock pullback."
Shares of Intellia Therapeutics closed at $17.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!