Jefferies Upgrades Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) to Buy; CRISPR Technology seen as Transformative
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies upgraded Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $33.00, calling CRISPR technology transformative.
Analyst Gena Wang commetned, "NTLA issued 2Q16 earnings release and ended the quarter with sufficient cash ($301M) to support operation through 2020. We continue to see CRISPR/Cas9 as a transformative gene-editing technology and the upcoming data presentation at CSL (Aug 17-20) could provide potential upside with initial preclinical proof of concept for LNP liver delivery of CRISPR/Cas9. Our PT remain unchanged but upgrade to Buy given recent stock pullback."
Shares of Intellia Therapeutics closed at $17.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!