Jefferies Upgrades ConocoPhillips (COP) to Hold
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies upgraded ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) from Underperform to Hold with a price target of $40.00 (from $37.00).
Analyst Jason Gammel commented, "We are upgrading COP to Hold from Underperform on valuation considerations. COP has been amongst the most aggressive companies in the sector in cutting costs and we expect the company can balance its cash cycle at $49/bbl."
Shares of ConocoPhillips closed at $41.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
- BMO Capital Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!