Jefferies Upgrades Comerica (CMA) to Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies upgraded Comerica (NYSE: CMA) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $74.00 (from $56.00) to reflect post-election stock/EPS dynamics.
Analyst Ken Usdin commented, "We upgrade CMA to Buy (from hold), with earnings likely to benefit more vs. peers from higher short-term interest rates and a potentially lower Federal tax rate (30% effective tax rate in ’16). Our published EPS estimates of $4.05 and $4.50 in ’17 and ’18, respectively, are also 5%-10% above the consensus mean, driven by both lower operating expenses and lower provisions."
Shares of Comerica closed at $62.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!