Jefferies Starts Ingevity Corp (NGVT) at Buy
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Ingevity Corp (NYSE: NGVT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $57.00.
Analyst Daniel Rizzo commented, "Ingevity is the largest provider of activated carbon for fuel emission curtailment with ~85% market share. Tighter fuel efficiency mandates support a 14% EPS CAGR, even in a sluggish automotive market. Ingevity's valuation, in line with its peers, makes it attractive on a PEG basis (1.4 vs. 1.8 average). FCF prospects have improved, and tuck-in M&A is likely. Initiate coverage with a Buy, $57 target."
Shares of Ingevity Corp closed at $47.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!