Jefferies Starts Ingevity Corp (NGVT) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Ingevity Corp (NYSE: NGVT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $57.00.
Analyst Daniel Rizzo commented, "Ingevity is the largest provider of activated carbon for fuel emission curtailment with ~85% market share. Tighter fuel efficiency mandates support a 14% EPS CAGR, even in a sluggish automotive market. Ingevity's valuation, in line with its peers, makes it attractive on a PEG basis (1.4 vs. 1.8 average). FCF prospects have improved, and tuck-in M&A is likely. Initiate coverage with a Buy, $57 target."
Shares of Ingevity Corp closed at $47.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!