Jefferies Starts Ingevity Corp (NGVT) at Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Ingevity Corp (NYSE: NGVT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $57.00.
Analyst Daniel Rizzo commented, "Ingevity is the largest provider of activated carbon for fuel emission curtailment with ~85% market share. Tighter fuel efficiency mandates support a 14% EPS CAGR, even in a sluggish automotive market. Ingevity's valuation, in line with its peers, makes it attractive on a PEG basis (1.4 vs. 1.8 average). FCF prospects have improved, and tuck-in M&A is likely. Initiate coverage with a Buy, $57 target."
Shares of Ingevity Corp closed at $47.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- FBR Capital Starts Colony NorthStar (CLNS) at Outperform, Adds to FBR Alpha Generator List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!