Jefferies Starts Ford (F) at Underperform, $10 PT
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Ford (NYSE: F) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $10.00, saying the stock is pricing too much near-term improvement.
Analyst Philippe Houchois commented, "We initiate coverage of Ford with an Underperform rating and price target of $10.0. Ford is the stock under coverage trading the closest to its through-the-cycle fair value (€12), implying more stable returns than at peers despite high dependence on the US. A sharper deterioration of the US market (-5% volume over 2017-18) and reversal of the European turnaround would take EPS to $1.25, with share price downside to $8.25. Re-rating of earnings stability and using our split PE multiples of 9x/5x for consolidated and equity earnings would yield $19."
Shares of Ford closed at $12.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $102 at Brean Capital
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!