Jefferies Starts Ford (F) at Underperform, $10 PT
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on Ford (NYSE: F) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $10.00, saying the stock is pricing too much near-term improvement.
Analyst Philippe Houchois commented, "We initiate coverage of Ford with an Underperform rating and price target of $10.0. Ford is the stock under coverage trading the closest to its through-the-cycle fair value (€12), implying more stable returns than at peers despite high dependence on the US. A sharper deterioration of the US market (-5% volume over 2017-18) and reversal of the European turnaround would take EPS to $1.25, with share price downside to $8.25. Re-rating of earnings stability and using our split PE multiples of 9x/5x for consolidated and equity earnings would yield $19."
Shares of Ford closed at $12.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Expect Google (GOOGL) To Post A Strong Topline Q4 Report - Goldman Sachs
- Expect Twilio (TWLO) To Exceed Baseline Revenue Estimates, 2017 Guidance Likely Conservative - William Blair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!