Jefferies Starts AptarGroup (ATR) at Hold
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on AptarGroup (NYSE: ATR) with a Hold rating and a price target of $83.00.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "ATR is a rare growth stock and one of the highest quality names in the sector, with strong margins and FCF profile. That said, our SOTP analysis suggests the stock is fairly valued even when applying a 30% premium to its best of breed Pharma business. We would be more constructive on a pullback and initiating coverage with a Hold rating."
Shares of AptarGroup closed at $75.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Laboratory Corporation of America (LH) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Quest Diagnostics (DGX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!