Jefferies Starts AptarGroup (ATR) at Hold
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on AptarGroup (NYSE: ATR) with a Hold rating and a price target of $83.00.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "ATR is a rare growth stock and one of the highest quality names in the sector, with strong margins and FCF profile. That said, our SOTP analysis suggests the stock is fairly valued even when applying a 30% premium to its best of breed Pharma business. We would be more constructive on a pullback and initiating coverage with a Hold rating."
Shares of AptarGroup closed at $75.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!