Jefferies Starts AptarGroup (ATR) at Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies initiates coverage on AptarGroup (NYSE: ATR) with a Hold rating and a price target of $83.00.
Analyst Philip Ng commented, "ATR is a rare growth stock and one of the highest quality names in the sector, with strong margins and FCF profile. That said, our SOTP analysis suggests the stock is fairly valued even when applying a 30% premium to its best of breed Pharma business. We would be more constructive on a pullback and initiating coverage with a Hold rating."
Shares of AptarGroup closed at $75.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Oracle (ORCL): Earnings Preview, Checks Show Strong Cloud Revenue - Jefferies
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!