Jefferies Resumes First Cash Financial (FCFS) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies resumes coverage on First Cash Financial (NASDAQ: FCFS) with a Hold rating and a price target of $60.00.
Analyst John Hecht commented, "We are resuming coverage of the combined entity with a Buy rating and $60 price target. The merger affords numerous financial and strategic benefits, including broader sources of cash flows which serve to both improve organic growth opportunities as well as the capital return profile. Further, we see 30% + accretion from cost synergies, with further upside should revenue synergies come to fruition over time."
Shares of First Cash Financial closed at $50.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!