Jefferies Resumes First Cash Financial (FCFS) at Hold
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies resumes coverage on First Cash Financial (NASDAQ: FCFS) with a Hold rating and a price target of $60.00.
Analyst John Hecht commented, "We are resuming coverage of the combined entity with a Buy rating and $60 price target. The merger affords numerous financial and strategic benefits, including broader sources of cash flows which serve to both improve organic growth opportunities as well as the capital return profile. Further, we see 30% + accretion from cost synergies, with further upside should revenue synergies come to fruition over time."
Shares of First Cash Financial closed at $50.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $47 at BMO Capital; See Much Uncertainty and Increased Risk
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!