Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Disney (DIS) Following 4Q
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating and $92.00 price target on Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) following the company's 4Q earnings report. DIS reported EPS of $1.10, essentially in line with $1.11 estimates. Management also guided to modest EPS growth in F17, with cable prog. growth of 8%, offset by lower non-prog. exps.
Analyst John Janedis commented, "F4Q EPS of $1.10 compared to our $1.11 (FC: $1.16). with DIS guiding to modest EPS growth for '17 vs. our prior +4% (FC: +6%). We are tweaking our EPS to $5.88 (prior $5.96), which equates to 2.8% growth, with F1Q at $1.45 (prior $1.66) on timing of College FB games, impact of Hurricane Matthew, and a tough Studio/ CP comp. Maintain Hold."
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $94.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
- Wedbush Remains Sidelined on H&R Block (HRB) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!