Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Fleetcor Technologies, Inc. (FLT) After Meeting with Management
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating and $186.00 price target on FleetCor Technologies (NYSE: FLT) after hosting meetings with management. Jefferies came away feeling incrementally positive on FLT's plans to unlock STP synergies, and more confident in the company's ability to hit its stated goal of doubling STP's profitability over time.
Analyst Ramsey El-Assal commented, "We hosted FLT's CEO and CFO in Boston yesterday and came away with the following key takeaways: 1) FLT's methodical approach to unlocking STP synergies should make the deal more accretive than anticipated, 2) the company's corporate payments/virtual card business is set to return to sustainable high-teens growth, 3) we don't believe Street estimates have sufficiently factored in a potential improvement in 2017 macro/fuel/FX environment."
Shares of FleetCor Technologies closed at $174.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!