Jefferies Raises Price Target on Varonis Systems (VRNS) to $36 Following 3Q Beat
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Varonis Systems (NASDAQ: VRNS), and raised the price target to $36.00 (from $34.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Non-GAAP EPS of ($0.03) on total revenue of $40.9M and compared favorably with consensus of ($0.11), and $38.6M.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "VRNS reported another impressive Q, exceeding estimates across all metrics. Q4 guidance was above expectations. 34% license growth was relatively consistent with 36% in the prior 2 periods, a marked acceleration from the 22% in 2015 and back to 2014 trends, though with positive FCF today. We continue to view VRNS as a unique asset addressing tremendous needs across IT, including security associated with internal threats."
Shares of Varonis Systems closed at $28.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!