Jefferies Raises Price Target on Varonis Systems (VRNS) to $36 Following 3Q Beat
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Varonis Systems (NASDAQ: VRNS), and raised the price target to $36.00 (from $34.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Non-GAAP EPS of ($0.03) on total revenue of $40.9M and compared favorably with consensus of ($0.11), and $38.6M.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "VRNS reported another impressive Q, exceeding estimates across all metrics. Q4 guidance was above expectations. 34% license growth was relatively consistent with 36% in the prior 2 periods, a marked acceleration from the 22% in 2015 and back to 2014 trends, though with positive FCF today. We continue to view VRNS as a unique asset addressing tremendous needs across IT, including security associated with internal threats."
Shares of Varonis Systems closed at $28.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!