Jefferies Raises Price Target on Varonis Systems (VRNS) to $36 Following 3Q Beat
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Varonis Systems (NASDAQ: VRNS), and raised the price target to $36.00 (from $34.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Non-GAAP EPS of ($0.03) on total revenue of $40.9M and compared favorably with consensus of ($0.11), and $38.6M.
Analyst John DiFucci commented, "VRNS reported another impressive Q, exceeding estimates across all metrics. Q4 guidance was above expectations. 34% license growth was relatively consistent with 36% in the prior 2 periods, a marked acceleration from the 22% in 2015 and back to 2014 trends, though with positive FCF today. We continue to view VRNS as a unique asset addressing tremendous needs across IT, including security associated with internal threats."
Shares of Varonis Systems closed at $28.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!