Jefferies Raises Price Target on Philip Morris (PM) to $99 Following Investor Day
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Hold rating on Philip Morris (NYSE: PM), and raised the price target to $99.00 (from $96.00), following the company's investor day. The event highlighted improving industry volumes and sustained pricing power. It showed recent share gains driven by innovation. PM now expects FY16 EPS of USD 4.53 to 4.58 vs. USD 4.45 to 4.55. Improvement largely driven by FX.
Analyst Owen Bennett commented, "The two days enforced our view that we will see exponential growth within vapour in the years ahead. This will have important implications for sector and company valuations. Positioning within this space will become increasingly important with PMI leading the way at present."
Shares of Philip Morris closed at $96.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!