Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC), and raised the price target to $260.00 (from $250.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. NOC reported EPS of $3.35, 20c ahead of expectations. Management increased 2016 EPS guidance to be in the range of $11.55-$11.75 up from $10.75- $11.00. The revenue guidance was raised by 1% at the mid-point.
Analyst Howard Rubel commented, "NOC reported Q3:16 EPS from cont. ops of $3.35, which topped expectations due to $0.20 of better operational performance. The 2016 EPS guidance range was raised to reflect better ops and a one-time tax benefit of $0.20. Our 2016 EPS est. is raised to $11.70 from $11.05. Our 2017 and 2018 EPS estimates increase to $11.90 and $13.00 from $11.45 and $12.85, respectively."
Shares of Northrop Grumman closed at $228.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!