Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC), and raised the price target to $260.00 (from $250.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. NOC reported EPS of $3.35, 20c ahead of expectations. Management increased 2016 EPS guidance to be in the range of $11.55-$11.75 up from $10.75- $11.00. The revenue guidance was raised by 1% at the mid-point.
Analyst Howard Rubel commented, "NOC reported Q3:16 EPS from cont. ops of $3.35, which topped expectations due to $0.20 of better operational performance. The 2016 EPS guidance range was raised to reflect better ops and a one-time tax benefit of $0.20. Our 2016 EPS est. is raised to $11.70 from $11.05. Our 2017 and 2018 EPS estimates increase to $11.90 and $13.00 from $11.45 and $12.85, respectively."
Shares of Northrop Grumman closed at $228.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!