Jefferies Raises Price Target on Kohl's Corp. (KSS) to $57
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Kohl's Corp. (NYSE: KSS), and raised the price target to $57.00 (from $50.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Adjusted EPS came in at $0.80, well ahead of Street at $0.70. FY17 adjusted EPS guidance for $3.80 to $4.00 was maintained.
Analyst Daniel Binder commented, "Although warmer weather led to soft sales in Q3, trends improved in recent weeks against easier comparisons LY. With inventory well managed (down 10%), more favorable weather expected y-y and easy margin comparisons in Q4, we could see potential upside from current estimates. Sales comparisons will get more difficult during the core holiday selling period (+4%), so we are starting the fourth quarter off with conservative estimates."
Shares of Kohl's closed at $50.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!