Jefferies Raises Price Target on Jack in the Box (JACK) Following 3Q Earnings Report
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK), and raised the price target to $112.00 (from $100.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Jefferies believes the JIB brand will continue to be a net share gainer in QSR despite the stumble in late ‘15/ early '16, which is thought to be largely self-inflicted. Qdoba trends remain better than feared at 1-2% in July, where the brand is likely continuing to see positive traffic as it did in F3Q, despite significant slowing more broadly in the fast casual category in recent months.
Analyst Alexander Slagle commented, "While much of the EPS upside came from cost reductions and more favorable commodity costs, underlying SSS trends continue to improve and leave us more confident that both brands can compete effectively. That said, the external environment remains challenging and could make it tough to see SSS exceed the modest 1-2% NT outlook, but with plenty of new food news and appealing promotions ahead, further upside is not out of the question."
Shares of Jack In The Box closed at $96.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!