Jefferies Downgrades Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS) to Hold
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies downgraded Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CPS) from Buy to Hold and maintains a price target of $105.00 as NA market growth decelerates.
Analyst Bret Jordan commented, "While we believe CPS continues to push towards sustainable high single digit international margins, we believe plateauing US SAAR & challenging light truck production hurdles point to decelerating "core" segment growth through 2018. As such, we lower our '16 & '17 EPS ests. Given robust price performance YTD (+23% YTD vs. peers of -5%, S&P at +5%), we transition to a Hold rating as valuation appears "full". We maintain our PT of $105."
Shares of Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. closed at $95.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!