Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to $27
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies reiterated a Buy rating on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE), and cut the price target to $27.00 (from $29.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Revenue hit $12.5B, below consensus of $12.8B. The revenue shortfall was chiefly driven by Enterprise Group and Enterprise Services. EPS totaled $0.61, above Consensus of $0.60.
Analyst James Kisner commented, "Q4 EPS was in-line, the net result of lower than anticipated revenue offset by margin expansion and lower overhead costs. We continue to believe HPE shares offer a compelling valuation and will continue to rise as investors become more comfortable with HPE's revenue and free cash flow outlook."
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $22.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!