Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Fossil Group (FOSL) to $24
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Fossil Group (NASDAQ: FOSL), and cut the price target to $24.00 (from $29.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "While 3Q beat, it marked another overall challenging quarter. Improvement in watch revs is encouraging, with a positive tone around new wearables product. However, with the key selling period still ahead, the go fwd guidance range is wide, implying the next test is the ability to sell through these new products. Therefore, we remain guarded in our NT outlook and see EPS bias to the downside. Reducing ests., lowering PT to $24."
Shares of Fossil closed at $24.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!