Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Fossil Group (FOSL) to $24
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Fossil Group (NASDAQ: FOSL), and cut the price target to $24.00 (from $29.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Randal Konik commented, "While 3Q beat, it marked another overall challenging quarter. Improvement in watch revs is encouraging, with a positive tone around new wearables product. However, with the key selling period still ahead, the go fwd guidance range is wide, implying the next test is the ability to sell through these new products. Therefore, we remain guarded in our NT outlook and see EPS bias to the downside. Reducing ests., lowering PT to $24."
Shares of Fossil closed at $24.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!