Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Following 4Q Results and Dividend Risk
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Comtech Telecom (NASDAQ: CMTL), and cut the price target to $11.75 (from $14.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. quarter revenue hit $152.4 million, slightly below the consensus of $165.3 million. Management cited strong order flow for legacy Comtech product lines and TCS’ products within the Commercial segment. Management also declared a $0.30 dividend for the quarter and reiterated their expectation of $1.20 per share for FY 2017. However, Based on comments on the earnings call and the cash flow discussion for FY 2017, Jefferies believes that there is incremental risk to the dividend going forward.
Analyst George Notter commented, "Comtech reported mixed July quarter results. In light of current valuations versus the peer group, potential merger integration risk, trading liquidity, and some increasing potential for a dividend reduction, we still see the current risk/ reward as balanced."
Shares of Comtech Telecom closed at $11.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Dividends
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Dividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!