Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Ashland (ASH) to $129; Reiterates Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH), and cut the price target to $129.00 (from $140.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. EPS was reported at $0.14 below consensus. Valvoline and ASI margin improvements were offset by weak BDO pricing and an unplanned outage.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "With Valvoline expected to exit by Q3, proof of improvement in personal care and pharma is needed before the stock rebounds. A trough in BDO prices, healthier emerging market trends despite renewed F/X headwinds, and buybacks, are also key ingredients."
Shares of Ashland Inc. closed at $113.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!