Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Ashland (ASH) to $129; Reiterates Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Ashland Inc. (NYSE: ASH), and cut the price target to $129.00 (from $140.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. EPS was reported at $0.14 below consensus. Valvoline and ASI margin improvements were offset by weak BDO pricing and an unplanned outage.
Analyst Laurence Alexander commented, "With Valvoline expected to exit by Q3, proof of improvement in personal care and pharma is needed before the stock rebounds. A trough in BDO prices, healthier emerging market trends despite renewed F/X headwinds, and buybacks, are also key ingredients."
Shares of Ashland Inc. closed at $113.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165 at Cowen Amid 'Stellar' Q4
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies Following Preannouncement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!