JD.com (JD): Weak Quarter But Better Than Expected - Piper Jaffray
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Gene Munster, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of JD.com, Inc (NASDAQ: JD) after June '16 financial results came in line with Street expectations. September '16 revenue guidance of 59-61B RMB was slightly below the Street at 61.4B RMB, but viewed as positive given investors were bracing for a guide-down.
The company is successfully growing its fast moving goods segment, advertising and financing business. The story continues with healthy GMV growth of 47% compared to 55% in March '16, and appears to be taking pages out of Amazon's U.S. game plan, with a relentless focus on the consumer experience at lower margins than Alibaba, the leader in China ecommerce.
No change to the price target of $27.00
Shares of JD.com, Inc closed at $23.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Gene Munster, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!