Intel (INTC): Notebooks Could Lead To Upside From Guidance Midpoint - Baird
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Tristan Gerra, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) and believes notebook trends bode well for the 4Q outlook.
The analyst believes there are signs of CCG revenue tracking a few percent higher in 4Q than what is embedded in Intel's guidance midpoint. The analyst's expectation of a 6% sequential increase in notebook units for 4Q means Intel's 4Q revenue is within the guidance range but above the midpoint.
Catalysts for 2017 include an ongoing stabilization in PC units and a continued mix shift towards data center.
No change to the price target of $42.00
Shares of Intel closed at $35.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!