Intel (INTC): Notebooks Could Lead To Upside From Guidance Midpoint - Baird
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Tristan Gerra, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) and believes notebook trends bode well for the 4Q outlook.
The analyst believes there are signs of CCG revenue tracking a few percent higher in 4Q than what is embedded in Intel's guidance midpoint. The analyst's expectation of a 6% sequential increase in notebook units for 4Q means Intel's 4Q revenue is within the guidance range but above the midpoint.
Catalysts for 2017 include an ongoing stabilization in PC units and a continued mix shift towards data center.
No change to the price target of $42.00
Shares of Intel closed at $35.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to Hold
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!