Imperial Capital Starts Red Rock Resorts (RRR) at In-Line
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital initiates coverage on Red Rock Resorts (NASDAQ: RRR) with a In-Line rating and a price target of $23.00.
Analyst Gregg Klein commented, "Our price target is about 8% above the recent share price. Red Rock Resorts (RRR) owns 36% of Station Casinos LLC, with the remaining 64% controlled by the Fertitta family and other investors, as of 6/30/16. The company is being valued at 8.3x our estimated 2017 EBITDA, which we think is appropriate. Recently, most regional gaming equities have been under pressure since the release of generally lackluster third quarter earnings. However, Red Rock is the dominant operator in one of the better regional markets, the Locals Las Vegas market. We think the company owns a quality portfolio of casinos and expect earnings to continue to grow for the next several quarters. Our price target of $23 values the company at 8.5x based on our 2017E EBITDA."
Shares of Red Rock Resorts closed at $21.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- MKM Partners Remains Bullish Ahead of Vail Resorts' (MTN) 1Q Report
- Argus Starts Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!