Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Control4 (CTRL) to $11 Following 2Q Report
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on Control4 Corporation (NASDAQ: CTRL), and raised the price target to $11.00 (from $8.50), following the company's 2Q earnings report. CTRL reported revenue of $53mn, above estimates of $51mn. EPS of $0.23 beat estimates by $0.04.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "On 7/4/16, Control4 reported 2Q16 results with revenue of $53mn, up 19% year-over-year (yoy) from $45mn, and above our estimate of $51mn. Diluted EPS of $0.23 was up from $0.16 during the same period last year, and above our estimate of $0.19. Management improved gross margin to 48.9%, up sequentially from 47.6%, and above our estimate of 47.0%. This is the second quarter in a row that company earnings have exceeded our estimates."
Shares of Control4 Corporation closed at $10.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!