Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Control4 (CTRL) to $11 Following 2Q Report
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Imperial Capital reiterated an In-Line rating on Control4 Corporation (NASDAQ: CTRL), and raised the price target to $11.00 (from $8.50), following the company's 2Q earnings report. CTRL reported revenue of $53mn, above estimates of $51mn. EPS of $0.23 beat estimates by $0.04.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "On 7/4/16, Control4 reported 2Q16 results with revenue of $53mn, up 19% year-over-year (yoy) from $45mn, and above our estimate of $51mn. Diluted EPS of $0.23 was up from $0.16 during the same period last year, and above our estimate of $0.19. Management improved gross margin to 48.9%, up sequentially from 47.6%, and above our estimate of 47.0%. This is the second quarter in a row that company earnings have exceeded our estimates."
Shares of Control4 Corporation closed at $10.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Imperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!