Imperial Capital Downgrades TASER International (TASR) to In-Line
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital downgraded TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) from Outperform to In-Line and maintained a price target of $27.00.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "While we are reducing our rating to In-Line from Outperform, we continue to believe that TASER’s unaided brand awareness, very high market share, and its business model gives it significant leading advantage over competitors in non-lethal weaponry, and the developing business of online forensics and evidence management."
Shares of TASER International closed at $26.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!