Imperial Capital Downgrades TASER International (TASR) to In-Line
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imperial Capital downgraded TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) from Outperform to In-Line and maintained a price target of $27.00.
Analyst Jeff Kessler commented, "While we are reducing our rating to In-Line from Outperform, we continue to believe that TASER’s unaided brand awareness, very high market share, and its business model gives it significant leading advantage over competitors in non-lethal weaponry, and the developing business of online forensics and evidence management."
Shares of TASER International closed at $26.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Guggenheim
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Esterline Tech (ESL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesImperial Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!