Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE): Spinoffs Remain On Track, Shares Undervalued - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Ittai Kidron, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of HP Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) after yesterday's investor event in San Francisco. The increased clarity on the financial profile of residual HPE increases his conviction in the investment validity of the company.
1) the Enterprise Services (ES) and Software spin-offs are on track to close in 2017 and are expected to unlock significant value
2) Enterprise Group (EG) offers both growth and margin expansion opportunities
3) the FCF characteristics of remain-co are expected to be attractive and suggest residual HPE valuation is depressed
4) the financial outlook for remainder of the year is unchanged
No change to the price target of $25.
Shares of HP Enterprise closed at $21.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesIttai Kidron
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!