H.C. Wainwright Starts Lipocine Inc (LPCN) at Buy, PT $25
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Lipocine Inc (NASDAQ: LPCN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.
Analyst Corey Davis said, "Our Lipocine investment thesis hinges on the success of three late-stage orally-formulated steroid products to better compete with current products that are either injectable or topical. LPCN 1021 (brand name Tylando) is a twice-daily oral formulation of testosterone for hypogonadal men (low testosterone), that received a Complete Response Letter on June 29, 2016 and should have clarity as to the path forward this month. LPCN 1111 is a once-daily next generation prodrug of testosterone that announced successful Phase 2b on September 26. LPCN 1107 is an oral version of hydroxyprogesterone for pre-term birth that would compete directly with Makena and is ready to enter Phase 3."
Shares of Lipocine Inc closed at $4.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) at Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!