Gartner (IT) PT, Estimates Lowered at Piper Jaffray
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Peter Appert trimmed estimates and its price target on Gartner (NYSE: IT) to $90.00 (from $93.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Appert commented, "We remain fans of Gartner's business model (recurring revenues, impressive FCF, room for margin expansion), but view the current valuation as fair/full given somewhat softer near-term operating trends. Evidence of an acceleration in contract value growth with accompanying margin upside (neither of which was evident in 2Q results) would get us more excited about the stock. Maintain Neutral."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $2.41 to $2.37 and FY 2017 EPS from $3.03 to $2.90.
Shares of Gartner closed at $95.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!