Gartner (IT) PT, Estimates Lowered at Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Peter Appert trimmed estimates and its price target on Gartner (NYSE: IT) to $90.00 (from $93.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Appert commented, "We remain fans of Gartner's business model (recurring revenues, impressive FCF, room for margin expansion), but view the current valuation as fair/full given somewhat softer near-term operating trends. Evidence of an acceleration in contract value growth with accompanying margin upside (neither of which was evident in 2Q results) would get us more excited about the stock. Maintain Neutral."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $2.41 to $2.37 and FY 2017 EPS from $3.03 to $2.90.
Shares of Gartner closed at $95.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!