Gartner (IT) PT, Estimates Lowered at Piper Jaffray
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Peter Appert trimmed estimates and its price target on Gartner (NYSE: IT) to $90.00 (from $93.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Appert commented, "We remain fans of Gartner's business model (recurring revenues, impressive FCF, room for margin expansion), but view the current valuation as fair/full given somewhat softer near-term operating trends. Evidence of an acceleration in contract value growth with accompanying margin upside (neither of which was evident in 2Q results) would get us more excited about the stock. Maintain Neutral."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $2.41 to $2.37 and FY 2017 EPS from $3.03 to $2.90.
Shares of Gartner closed at $95.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!