Gartner (IT) PT, Estimates Lowered at Piper Jaffray
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Peter Appert trimmed estimates and its price target on Gartner (NYSE: IT) to $90.00 (from $93.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Appert commented, "We remain fans of Gartner's business model (recurring revenues, impressive FCF, room for margin expansion), but view the current valuation as fair/full given somewhat softer near-term operating trends. Evidence of an acceleration in contract value growth with accompanying margin upside (neither of which was evident in 2Q results) would get us more excited about the stock. Maintain Neutral."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $2.41 to $2.37 and FY 2017 EPS from $3.03 to $2.90.
Shares of Gartner closed at $95.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!