Gartner (IT) PT, Estimates Lowered at Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Peter Appert trimmed estimates and its price target on Gartner (NYSE: IT) to $90.00 (from $93.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Appert commented, "We remain fans of Gartner's business model (recurring revenues, impressive FCF, room for margin expansion), but view the current valuation as fair/full given somewhat softer near-term operating trends. Evidence of an acceleration in contract value growth with accompanying margin upside (neither of which was evident in 2Q results) would get us more excited about the stock. Maintain Neutral."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $2.41 to $2.37 and FY 2017 EPS from $3.03 to $2.90.
Shares of Gartner closed at $95.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Peter Appert
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!