Fossil Group (FOSL): July Swiss Watch Exports Decline -14% Y/Y - Piper Jaffray
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray anlayst, Erinn Murphy, reiterated her Underweight rating on shares of Fossil (NASDAQ: FOSL) after Swiss watch exports in July declined 14% Y/Y, a slight improvement from the 16% decline in June, but trends deteriorated sequentially in several key countries: the U.S., France, and Germany.
No change to the price target of $25.00.
Shares of Fossil closed at $31.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife's (HLF) 'Buy' Rating Reiterated at Pivotal Research Amid Changes at the FTC
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Erinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!