FormFactor (FORM): Thought From CFO Meeting - Needham
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Edwin Mok, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of FormFactor (NASDAQ: FORM) after hosting investor meetings with FORM CFO Mike Ludwig and Director of IR Stan Finkelstein.
The analyst came away confident on FORM's growth potential, driven by increased adoption of its advanced probe cards and new opportunities in the system business. He believes FORM will be able to drive incremental cost synergies with its Cascade acquisition, while efforts to develop new synergistic products have also started. Despite some near-term seasonally limiting sequential growth, he expects to see growth over the longer-term.
No change to price target of $13.
Shares of FormFactor closed at $11.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham Maintains Hold On Disney (DIS), Cuts Q1 2017 Revs And Profit Estimates
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Stifel Downgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Hold, Likes Company, Remains Cautious On Near Term Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!