FormFactor (FORM): Thought From CFO Meeting - Needham
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Edwin Mok, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of FormFactor (NASDAQ: FORM) after hosting investor meetings with FORM CFO Mike Ludwig and Director of IR Stan Finkelstein.
The analyst came away confident on FORM's growth potential, driven by increased adoption of its advanced probe cards and new opportunities in the system business. He believes FORM will be able to drive incremental cost synergies with its Cascade acquisition, while efforts to develop new synergistic products have also started. Despite some near-term seasonally limiting sequential growth, he expects to see growth over the longer-term.
No change to price target of $13.
Shares of FormFactor closed at $11.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades Vascular Solutions (VASC) to Hold Amid Takeover
- Impinj (PI) Prices 3.5M Share Follow-on Stock Offering for Proceeds of $94.9M
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!