Five Below (FIVE): Taking The Party Online - UBS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst, Michael Lasser, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) along with the price target of $55. FIVE is set up to Outperform in 2Q as it laps some of the prior year disruptions. The analyst is modeling a 4% comp (vs consensus of 3.4%).
This year, FIVE moved a circular forward to before the July 4 holiday. This likely helped drive traffic & generate a better advertising return. Plus, FIVE should benefit from lapping the disruptions from its new DC. Also, this year it's increasing its summer TV test to low-20% penetration across the chain, up from the mid-teens last year. The analyst estimates this could add 30-50 bps of comp.
Shares of Five Below closed at $47.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!