Five Below (FIVE): Taking The Party Online - UBS
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst, Michael Lasser, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) along with the price target of $55. FIVE is set up to Outperform in 2Q as it laps some of the prior year disruptions. The analyst is modeling a 4% comp (vs consensus of 3.4%).
This year, FIVE moved a circular forward to before the July 4 holiday. This likely helped drive traffic & generate a better advertising return. Plus, FIVE should benefit from lapping the disruptions from its new DC. Also, this year it's increasing its summer TV test to low-20% penetration across the chain, up from the mid-teens last year. The analyst estimates this could add 30-50 bps of comp.
Shares of Five Below closed at $47.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Two Reasons Alphabet (GOOG) Could Outperform After Earnings - Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!