Finisar (FNSR): Great Quarter But Will It Last? - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, James Kisner, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) after a big 1Q beat. Telecom drove the strength but excluding Wireless, Datacom also grew Q/Q driven by 100G. Gross margin was particularly strong.
The analyst believes Finisar is likely to continue to benefit from strong trends in both Datacom and Optical components over the next couple quarters, but he wants greater confidence that the good times will be more enduring before raising his rating from Hold.
The price target increases to $28 from $19.
Shares of Finisar closed at $23.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Separating From The Pack - Wedbush
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!