Finisar (FNSR): Great Quarter But Will It Last? - Jefferies
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, James Kisner, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) after a big 1Q beat. Telecom drove the strength but excluding Wireless, Datacom also grew Q/Q driven by 100G. Gross margin was particularly strong.
The analyst believes Finisar is likely to continue to benefit from strong trends in both Datacom and Optical components over the next couple quarters, but he wants greater confidence that the good times will be more enduring before raising his rating from Hold.
The price target increases to $28 from $19.
Shares of Finisar closed at $23.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Fossil Group (FOSL): Successful Wearables Launch May Open The Door To Growth - Wells Fargo
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Following Announced Eagle Ford Shale Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!