FBR Capital Starts TeleNav (TNAV) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital initiates coverage on TeleNav (NASDAQ: TNAV) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $15.00.
Analyst Christopher Van Horn commented, "We are initiating coverage of Telenav, Inc. (TNAV) with an Outperform rating and a $15 price target. The company is, in our view, best positioned to capture share in a growing embedded-connected automotive navigation market that could become a key part of OEM and regulator emphasis on ADAS and vehicle-to-infrastructure technologies. In fact, over the long term, we believe positioning and navigation information like that provided by Telenav could be a key component of autonomous driving. However, current levels do not appear to reflect the market opportunity facing this company; instead, an ongoing business transition away from mobile phone navigation, toward automotive, has diluted profits and led the stock lower. We think this is a relatively short-term phenomenon obscuring a significant longterm opportunity. We estimate that Telenav's opportunity set deserves a 2.1x target EV/sales multiple (NTM basis); this is in line with comps and in our view is supported by recent M&A multiples in the navigation space. Based on this, we recommend the shares at current levels."
Shares of TeleNav closed at $5.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sidoti Downgrades TeleNav (TNAV) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!