FBR Capital Starts TeleNav (TNAV) at Outperform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital initiates coverage on TeleNav (NASDAQ: TNAV) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $15.00.
Analyst Christopher Van Horn commented, "We are initiating coverage of Telenav, Inc. (TNAV) with an Outperform rating and a $15 price target. The company is, in our view, best positioned to capture share in a growing embedded-connected automotive navigation market that could become a key part of OEM and regulator emphasis on ADAS and vehicle-to-infrastructure technologies. In fact, over the long term, we believe positioning and navigation information like that provided by Telenav could be a key component of autonomous driving. However, current levels do not appear to reflect the market opportunity facing this company; instead, an ongoing business transition away from mobile phone navigation, toward automotive, has diluted profits and led the stock lower. We think this is a relatively short-term phenomenon obscuring a significant longterm opportunity. We estimate that Telenav's opportunity set deserves a 2.1x target EV/sales multiple (NTM basis); this is in line with comps and in our view is supported by recent M&A multiples in the navigation space. Based on this, we recommend the shares at current levels."
Shares of TeleNav closed at $5.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!