FBR Capital Starts TeleNav (TNAV) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FBR Capital initiates coverage on TeleNav (NASDAQ: TNAV) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $15.00.
Analyst Christopher Van Horn commented, "We are initiating coverage of Telenav, Inc. (TNAV) with an Outperform rating and a $15 price target. The company is, in our view, best positioned to capture share in a growing embedded-connected automotive navigation market that could become a key part of OEM and regulator emphasis on ADAS and vehicle-to-infrastructure technologies. In fact, over the long term, we believe positioning and navigation information like that provided by Telenav could be a key component of autonomous driving. However, current levels do not appear to reflect the market opportunity facing this company; instead, an ongoing business transition away from mobile phone navigation, toward automotive, has diluted profits and led the stock lower. We think this is a relatively short-term phenomenon obscuring a significant longterm opportunity. We estimate that Telenav's opportunity set deserves a 2.1x target EV/sales multiple (NTM basis); this is in line with comps and in our view is supported by recent M&A multiples in the navigation space. Based on this, we recommend the shares at current levels."
Shares of TeleNav closed at $5.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!