FBR Capital Downgrades Dana Holding (DAN) to Market Perform; Upside Priced In
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital downgraded Dana Holding (NYSE: DAN) from Outperform to Market Perform and maintains a $17 price target following rump victory and SAAR plateau. The firm said the company's manufacturing/distribution facilities but said upside is priced into the shares.
Analyst Christopher Van Horn commented, "Dana has a relatively high level of geographic diversification. Based on the recent filings, it has manufacturing/distribution facilities in North America (35), Europe (19), South America (8), and Asia-Pacific (17). This diversity of exposure should help the company cope with slowing production in the U.S.; however, we think that at current levels, much of the possible upside is priced into shares. The North American plateau will likely prove a near-term challenge, offsetting international and new product growth opportunities. Ongoing headwinds from lower commercial truck demand and from a challenging South American macro environment are also incremental negatives. We believe that DAN shares have a reduced near-term potential to outperform the group, and we accordingly reduce our rating to Market Perform from Outperform, and reiterate our DCFderived $17 price target."
Shares of Dana Holding closed at $15.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!