FBR Capital Assumes Stratasys Inc. (SSYS) at Outperform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital assumes coverage on Stratasys Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $29.00.
New analyst Christopher Van Horn commented, " Stratasys brings to bear two encouraging aspects: It is the largest additive manufacturing company on a volume basis, and it is highly specialized, which should keep accelerating competition at bay. Make no mistake: Specialization does not preclude gains from industry volume growth, and we see additive manufacturing entering a long-term upswing. Total industry revenues could see 20% to 30% annual growth through 2020 as more end markets enter the mix. (Automotive, in particular, is a focal point.) From a valuation perspective, we traditionally have seen SSYS shares trade fairly in line with 3D Systems shares; however, we believe current levels offer an attractive discount. This leads us to reinforce our thesis that the company could outperform the sector."
Shares of Stratasys Inc. closed at $24.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection
- Jefferies Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy, $52 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!