FBR Capital Assumes Stratasys Inc. (SSYS) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FBR Capital assumes coverage on Stratasys Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $29.00.
New analyst Christopher Van Horn commented, " Stratasys brings to bear two encouraging aspects: It is the largest additive manufacturing company on a volume basis, and it is highly specialized, which should keep accelerating competition at bay. Make no mistake: Specialization does not preclude gains from industry volume growth, and we see additive manufacturing entering a long-term upswing. Total industry revenues could see 20% to 30% annual growth through 2020 as more end markets enter the mix. (Automotive, in particular, is a focal point.) From a valuation perspective, we traditionally have seen SSYS shares trade fairly in line with 3D Systems shares; however, we believe current levels offer an attractive discount. This leads us to reinforce our thesis that the company could outperform the sector."
Shares of Stratasys Inc. closed at $24.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!