Express Scripts (ESRX) Mylan Selloff Is Overdone - Jefferies
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Tanquilut believes the pressure on Express Scripts (NASDAQ: ESRX) due to concerns about potential pricing scrutiny for players in the drug supply chain, including the PBMs and retail pharmacies is overdone. The analyst believes that the PBMs enable health plan benefit sponsors to optimize costs through clinical programs, scale purchasing, and new tools/offerings such as inflation protection and cost trend guarantees, which he believes plan sponsors generally recognize.
No change to the Buy rating or price target of $88.
Shares of Express Scripts closed at $71.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- JMP Securities Downgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Market Perform
- Citi Upgrades Allison Transmission (ALSN) to Buy, Sees Plenty Of Room For Upside
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!