Endo Int'l (ENDP): Uncertain Generic Outlook Drives PT Cut - Mizuho
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) but cut her price target after the company reported unexpectedly higher consortium pricing pressure in its legacy generics business during its 3Q:16 report.
The analyst lowered estimates across generics but also cut 2017 expenses on the anticipation of increased efficiencies. ENDP has rebounded since the call but the analyst feels there is more room for upside, hence the Buy rating.
The PT drops to $25 from $29.
Shares of Endo International plc closed at $17.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Jefferies Downgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Hold
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!