Ellie Mae (ELLI): Notes From the Road - Needham
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Ellie Mae (NYSE: ELLI) after hosting company management on a non deal roadshow in Chicago.
The analyst has increased confidence that the company will continue to penetrate the large TAM, and robust multi-year revenue growth and margin expansion opportunities. ELLI continues to outperform expectations fueled by multiple growth drivers such as compliance resulting from changing regulations, automation of the loan origination process, and success in penetrating the enterprise market.
The “operating” assumptions are unchanged but the analyst cut EPS estimates to reflect the recent follow-on offering. No change to the price target of $125.
Shares of Ellie Mae closed at $96.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) 'Buy' Maintained at SunTrust Following Solid Q3
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!